- How to personalise
- Personalise your save the date cards
- Personalise your wedding invitations +
- Personalise your guest information cards
- Personalise your RSVP cards
- Personalise your invitation belly bands
- Personalise your wedding menu cards
- Personalise your wedding table numbers
- Personalise your wedding thank you cards
- Personalise your baby thank you cards
- Personalise your baby announcements
- Personalise your christening invitations
- Personalise your baby shower invitations
- Personalise your place cards
- Personalise your gift tags
- Personalise your Christmas cards
- Personalise your business Christmas cards
- Personalise your Christmas thank you cards
- Personalise your kids party invitations
- Personalise your party invitations
Create your personalised christening invitations
Your child’s first important religious milestone merits lovely personalised christening invitations, that you can keep as souvenirs from this special day. With invitation designs in a variety of styles, you are sure to find the perfect invitations to suit your little girl or boy. Whether you are looking for traditional or modern christening invitations, take a look at our guide on how to choose and create your personalised christening or baptism invitations for some inspiration.
How to choose your christening invitations
We offer a whole range of christening invitations to the suit your little one and the style of your christening celebrations. With everything from traditional religious motifs to sweet illustrated animals, you are sure to find invites that are right for you. If you have a specific vision for your christening theme or colour scheme, then you can use the filters to the left of our catalogue to narrow down your choice by colour, format, or even by the designer. You can also take a look at the following categories of christening and baptism invitations for more inspiration:
- Christening invitations for girls
- Christening invitations for boys
- Photo christening invitations- make your invitations truly unique by adding a photo of your little one.
- Foiled christening invitations- our luxurious metallic foiling adds a truly elegant touch to your invites.
If you can’t decide between our invitations then why not take advantage of our sample christening stationery to see some of our christening invitations in print before placing an order. If you still don’t have any particular designs in mind you can order free samples of our christening stationery to get a feel for our paper and printing. Otherwise, order personalised samples of your favourite stationery designs as having the christening invitations in print will make it a lot easier to decide between your shortlist of designs!
We may also be able to adapt our invitations to better suit your style so do not hesitate to get in touch with our friendly customer service team. We will let you know whether your desired changes are possible and whether or not they involve a surcharge to cover the time it takes for our graphic designers to create this bespoke version of our invitations just for you.
Personalise your christening invitation wording
The information found on christening invitations is very similar to that of any other invitations and your christening invitation wording will vary based on your style. Standard christening invitations should include the following information:
- Parent’s names.
- Child’s name.
- Date, time and venue of christening service.
- Details of any festivities to follow.
- Some families opt to include the godparents’ names.
- RSVP information if required.
Take a look at our christening invitation wording guide for some suggested texts in both a formal and an informal style.
Add your text (and perhaps even upload a photo) using our online editing tool. You can even choose the size and colour of your text, as well as the font. Simply replace our sample text with your christening invitation wording to create unique invites for your child’s first religious milestone.
Finishing touches to your christening invitations
As with all of our personalised stationery, we offer a range of finishing touches for your christening invitations. When personalising your invitations you will be asked to choose from:
- Four high-quality paper types: keep your christening invitations traditional by opting for our classic textured ivory paper or add some sparkle to your invites by choosing iridescent paper.
- A range of coloured envelopes: Choose the envelopes that best match your chosen design.
- Corner-types: Opt for classic square corners or choose rounded corners.
Do not hesitate to get in touch with our friendly customer service team if you need any advice about the finishing touches for your christening or baptism invitations.
Rosemood retouches your christening invitations
Rest assured that your christening invitations are in good hands thanks to our complimentary retouching service. Our proofreaders will double check all of your christening invitation wording to make sure that there are no mistakes before our graphic designers optimise the layout of your christening invitations for printing. If you have opted for photo christening invitations, our graphic designers will even retouch your photos, where necessary, to make sure that everything is absolutely perfect!
Create christening stationery to match your christening invitations
Keep your chosen design of christening invitations running throughout your christening celebrations by creating matching on-the-day christening stationery. We offer a range of christening order of service booklets, christening menu cards, christening place cards and christening gift tags for you to use as part of your child’s christening. Incorporate these pieces of christening stationery into your christening decorations and let them determine the theme or style of your christening celebrations. All of these items of christening stationery can be personalised to suit your needs. We even have christening thank you cards for after the big day!