- How to personalise
- Personalise your save the date cards
- Personalise your wedding invitations +
- Personalise your guest information cards
- Personalise your RSVP cards
- Personalise your invitation belly bands
- Personalise your wedding menu cards
- Personalise your wedding table numbers
- Personalise your wedding thank you cards
- Personalise your baby thank you cards
- Personalise your baby announcements
- Personalise your christening invitations
- Personalise your baby shower invitations
- Personalise your place cards
- Personalise your gift tags
- Personalise your Christmas cards
- Personalise your business Christmas cards
- Personalise your Christmas thank you cards
- Personalise your kids party invitations
- Personalise your party invitations
Create your personalised place cardsChristening and wedding place cards
Help your guests find their seats at your christening or wedding celebrations with our personalised place cards. A formal seating plan is a great way to keep your sit-down dinner organised and to make sure that the conversation flows as well as the drinks at your dinner tables. Personalised place cards are an essential part of pulling off a successful seating plan, but can also become an integral part of your table decorations. We offer a range of decorative place cards, with matching menu cards and table numbers! With personalised place cards in a range of different colours and styles, you are sure to find a design to match the colour scheme or theme of your celebrations!
Choose a design for your place cards
Our place cards are designed as part of a wider christening or wedding stationery suite, meaning that they will match your christening or wedding invitations and other on-the-day wedding stationery. However, each design can also be personalised as a stand-alone piece of christening or wedding stationery, and with a wide range of designs, you are sure to find one to suit your style.
Given that your personalised place cards are going to play an important part in your table decorations, you can choose your place cards based on the colour scheme you have chosen for your decorations or the theme of the festivities! Use the handy filters on the left-hand side of our catalogues to narrow down your choice by colour and even by the graphic designer! Our friendly customer service team are also on hand to help you choose the perfect place cards to suit your celebrations!
If you think that a few tweaks to a design would make our place cards absolutely perfect for your party, then do not hesitate to ask! We are often able to change the colour of our designs as part of our advanced personalised changes. Our customer service team will be able to let you know whether your desired changes are possible!
Seeing as we know that choosing your place cards isn’t easy, we offer you the opportunity to see samples of our designs in print before placing a full order. You can order a pack of free samples which will include an example of our christening or wedding place cards, or you can order personalised samples of your favourite designs to see which one you prefer in print!
Personalise your place cards online
You can personalise one side of your christening or wedding place cards using our online editing tool. Turn your personalised place cards into souvenirs for your guests by adding your names and the wedding date, or your child’s name and his or her christening date. Our online editing tool allows you to personalise the style, colour and size of your text, and our graphic designers can make sure that the style of your place cards matches that of your invitations or of your on-the-day stationery.
Your personalised place cards will be printed on your choice of our high-quality paper, and we would advise choosing the same paper as that of your menu cards and table numbers to create a truly cohesive suite of personalised stationery! To get a feel for our different paper types, do not hesitate to order free samples of our wedding stationery and christening stationery. Otherwise, our customer service team will be more than happy to advise!
How to use your personalised place cards
Once you receive your personalised place cards, you can make a start writing out your guests’ names by hand. Get practising your best handwriting in advance, or draft in family members and friends to help. Once you have written the names on your place cards, you are ready to pop them straight onto the tables, as the pre-creased fold lines will help them stand securely at each place setting. Create a true wow factor with your tablescape by pairing up your wedding place cards with matching wedding menu cards and wedding table numbers!
As well as labelling each place setting, our personalised place cards can come in handy for other signage at your wedding or christening, and you can even use them creatively in your decorations.
- Label the items in your buffet: If you are hosting a more convivial buffet for your celebrations, then use matching place cards to label the food and drink items on your buffet table. That way your guests will be left with no doubt about which sandwiches are which.
- Label the items on your candy cart: Don’t want to stick to just one dessert? Why not create a candy cart or a dessert table, where your guests can help themselves throughout the festivities. The sweets from the candy cart can even double up as favours, and you can let everyone know what sweet treats you have chosen by labelling each item with our place cards! Take a look at our blog for some advice on creating a wedding candy cart and DIY wedding favours!
- Create a decorative escort display: Create a seating plan American style, and simply assign your guests a table but not a seat. This means that they can pick up their own place cards from your creative display before finding their assigned table. You can be as creative as you wish, so simply lay out all the escort cards on a table or go ahead and create a DIY place card wall.
If you are feeling even more creative you can even put your hand to making DIY place cards for your wedding or christening using our personalised gift tags. You will find a step-by-step guide on our blog.