- How to personalise
- Personalise your save the date cards
- Personalise your wedding invitations +
- Personalise your guest information cards
- Personalise your RSVP cards
- Personalise your invitation belly bands
- Personalise your wedding menu cards
- Personalise your wedding table numbers
- Personalise your wedding thank you cards
- Personalise your baby thank you cards
- Personalise your baby announcements
- Personalise your christening invitations
- Personalise your baby shower invitations
- Personalise your place cards
- Personalise your gift tags
- Personalise your Christmas cards
- Personalise your business Christmas cards
- Personalise your Christmas thank you cards
- Personalise your kids party invitations
- Personalise your party invitations
Create personalised save the date cards
Whilst save the date cards are usually short and sweet, they are the first glimpse your guests will have of your wedding style or wedding theme. Whilst at this point you may not have decided what exactly your wedding day is going to look like, it is important to personalise save the date cards to match your personalities. It is both the design and the wording of your save the date cards that will let your guests know what to expect from your wedding, so take a look below for a guide on how to create your perfect personalised save the date cards.
Do I need to send save the date cards?
- Sending save the date cards will give your guests plenty of notice for your wedding, leaving them with no excuse not to attend your special day!
- Your save the date cards will prompt your guests to book time off work and to start looking at transport and accommodation options.
When should I send my save the date cards?
- Around 6 months before the wedding.
- As soon as you have chosen your wedding date and booked the venue.
- Once you have an idea of who you are going to invite to your big day!
How to create unique save the date cards from Rosemood
Now that you know when to send out your save the date cards, you can start thinking about what you want them to look like. Rosemood offers a range of save the date cards in different styles, all of which can be personalised to suit you and your wife or husband-to-be! Take a look at our step by step guide to creating your unique save the date cards. Don’t forget that save the date cards are only the start of your wedding stationery journey and Rosemood is here to help you with the next steps too. Take a look at our wedding stationery timeline to see what you need to tick off next on your wedding checklist or head directly to our catalogue of wedding invitations if you want to make a head start!
What style of save the date cards should I choose?
Rosemood offers a wide range of save the date cards, so we are sure that you and your partner will be able to find something that suits your style. Whether you already have the details of your wedding planned out or are yet to decide on a theme or colour scheme, check out our categories of cards for more inspiration.
- Photo save the date cards- share your joy at setting the date with a happy photo of the two of you together.
- Modern save the date cards- perfect for the modern couple, planning a more atypical wedding
- Foiled save the date cards- add some sparkle to your wedding announcement, with our luxurious metallic foiling.
Our catalogue features various filters to help you narrow down your choice by format, colour and style. If you have already picked out your wedding colour scheme, you can filter by colour to find those all important blue save the date cards. You may also wish to bear the rest of the wedding stationery suite in mind when choosing your save the date cards. Your wedding stationery will have a true wow factor if you coordinate everything from your save the date cards to your wedding thank you cards.
Can I adapt your save the date card designs?
If you can’t find a design that fits your specific save the date ideas then do not fret! We may be able to adapt one of our existing designs to fit your needs. We can offer advanced personalised changes for save the date cards, which could include changing the colour and adding or removing photo fields. Get in touch with our friendly customer service team to find out whether your desired change is possible and whether or not this would incur a surcharge to cover the extra time it would take our graphic designers to create the bespoke version of your save the date. For more information on advanced personalised changes, take a look at our personalising my stationery FAQ page.
Personalise your cards with your save the date wording
Save the date cards are usually rather brief and are designed to maintain an air of mystery when it comes to your wedding. Usually, you will only include your wedding date and a rough location to give your guests just enough information to start planning how they are going to be able to attend. All of the text on our save the date cards can be personalised and we have provided plenty of save the date wording ideas to get you started! Once you have decided what to write on your save the date cards, you can then choose how to write it. Our text editing tools along you to select the font, colour and size of your text as when as the spacing between letters and lines.
Choose your favourite photo for your photo save the date cards
Save the date cards are a great way to announce your engagement, and can also give you the opportunity to share your favourite photo from your engagement photo shoot or you latest romantic getaway. Our photo save the date cards allow you to share up to three of your favourite photos to help you make your save the date cards truly unique. If you can’t decide on your favourite photo then you could always order personalised samples of your save the date cards to see which one you prefer in print.
Make your save the date cards truly unique with our choice of finishing touches
Here at Rosemood, we are all about helping you to create unique personalised stationery, so we offer our customers a range of finishing touches. For your save the date cards, you will be given a choice of:
- Corner types: select whether you would like your save the date cards to have square or rounded corners. (Please note rounded corners incur a surcharge).
- High-quality paper: we offer four types of paper, with each one suited to different save the date designs.
- Envelopes: the price includes white or ivory envelopes, but you can choose to upgrade to coloured envelopes.
Rosemood proofreads and retouches your save the date cards
Once you have decided upon the all-important finishing touches for your save the date cards, our talented proofreaders and graphic designers will get to work, making sure that your save the date cards are absolutely perfect! We will double check your save the date wording and even retouch your photos as part of our complimentary retouching service.