- How to personalise
- Personalise your save the date cards
- Personalise your wedding invitations -
- Personalise your guest information cards
- Personalise your RSVP cards
- Personalise your invitation belly bands
- Personalise your wedding menu cards
- Personalise your wedding table numbers
- Personalise your wedding thank you cards
- Personalise your baby thank you cards
- Personalise your baby announcements
- Personalise your christening invitations
- Personalise your baby shower invitations
- Personalise your place cards
- Personalise your gift tags
- Personalise your Christmas cards
- Personalise your business Christmas cards
- Personalise your Christmas thank you cards
- Personalise your kids party invitations
- Personalise your party invitations
Create personalised classic wedding invitations
If you are looking for timeless and elegant wedding stationery, then look no further than our collection of classic wedding invitations. Our classic wedding invitations are defined by their simple elegance and are perfect for a wide variety of wedding venues and styles. Whether your whole wedding is going to be defined by the traditional and classical details, or you just want to create classical invitations as lasting souvenirs of your big day, you are sure to find what you are looking for in our catalogue. If you aren’t sure where to start with your invites, take a look at our handy guide on how to choose and personalise your classic wedding invitations!
How to choose your classic wedding invitation design
Classic wedding invitations are perfect for weddings held in a variety of locations no matter what the season, so we offer invitations in a variety of designs and colours. Classic wedding invitations are all about choosing beautiful designs that will stand the test of time, and that will set the tone for a refined wedding. We have made it easier for you to find your classical wedding invitations by creating a catalogue dedicated to this style. When choosing your invitations you may wish to bear in mind:
- Your wedding colour-scheme: opt for timeless colours including classic ivory and navy blue.
- Your wedding theme: Classic wedding invitations usually feature subtle elegant designs that can be suitable for most wedding styles, but the design you choose should reflect whether your wedding is going to be highly traditional or whether your classic wedding will feature hints of your personalities.
Personalise your classic wedding invitations
Given that they are usually defined by their subtle decorative elements, your text will be at the centre of your classic wedding invitations. Unlike traditional wedding invitations which tend to follow a set layout and specific wording, you can get a bit more creative with your classic invitations and can even add a bit of a modern twist. If your parents are hosting your wedding then you may wish to opt for traditional wedding invitation wording, however, if you are paying for your own wedding and want to add some personality to your invites, take a look at our informal wedding invitation wording for some ideas. As well as choosing what you wish to write on your classic wedding invites, our online editing tool also allows you to choose how it is written, with a choice of fonts and colours.
You may also wish to create personalised evening wedding invitations for those guests only joining you for the evening festivities. Take a look at our evening wedding invitations wording ideas for more inspiration.
Whilst we are unable to print wedding invitations that you have designed, if you find that our classic wedding invitations do not completely match your wedding style, then do not hesitate to get in touch to see if we can adapt your favourite design to suit your requirements. As part of our advanced changes, we may be able to change:
- The colour of your classic wedding invitations.
- The position of illustrated elements on your classic wedding invitations.
- The number of pages, creating two or four-page classic wedding invitations.
Get in touch with our friendly customer service team to see if our graphic designers are able to work their magic and whether your requested changes will incur a surcharge to cover the extra time taken by the graphic designers to create your bespoke invites.
Choose the finishing touches for your classic wedding invitations
Our classic wedding invitations come with a range of options for your finishing touches, allowing you to create truly unique invitations, that cannot fail to delight your guests. After personalising your classic wedding invitation wording, you will be given a choice of:
- High-quality paper types: we offer four different paper types with our traditional textured ivory paper or smooth matte paper being best adapted to classic wedding invitations.
- Corner types: Stick to classic square corners or choose to pay a small surcharge to have rounded corners.
- Envelopes: Stick to the timeless white or ivory envelopes included with your envelopes or upgrade to coloured envelopes.
Feel free to order free samples of our wedding stationery to get a feel for our different paper types and coloured envelopes before submitting your order. Our customer service team will also be more than happy to advise.
Rosemood proofreads and retouches your classic wedding invitations
Think that you may have made a spelling mistake on your classic wedding invitations or not sure how to lay out your text? Don’t fret as our talented proofreaders and graphic designers will do everything that they can to make sure that your classic wedding invitations are perfect before sending them to print. As part of our complimentary retouching service, we may propose changes to your wedding invitation wording and will optimise the layout of your text for printing.
Complete your classic wedding invitation suite
All of our classic wedding invitations can be accompanied by matching wedding invitation inserts that will ensure that your guests have all the information that they need to turn up to your wedding on time. Create a personalised wedding stationery suite by including matching guest information cards and RSVP cards with your classic wedding invitations. You can even use our matching wedding invitation belly bands to secure your wedding invitation inserts to your invitations as per our belly band tutorial.
When should I send my classic wedding invitations?
We recommend that you send your classic wedding invitations:
- 3-4 months before the wedding. Even if you did send out your save the date cards well in advance, your guests will still need time to get organised for your big day!
- More than 4 months before a destination wedding, seeing as your guests will need to book flights and accommodation.