- How to personalise
- Personalise your save the date cards
- Personalise your wedding invitations +
- Personalise your guest information cards
- Personalise your RSVP cards
- Personalise your invitation belly bands
- Personalise your wedding menu cards
- Personalise your wedding table numbers
- Personalise your wedding thank you cards
- Personalise your baby thank you cards
- Personalise your baby announcements
- Personalise your christening invitations
- Personalise your baby shower invitations
- Personalise your place cards
- Personalise your gift tags
- Personalise your Christmas cards
- Personalise your business Christmas cards
- Personalise your Christmas thank you cards
- Personalise your kids party invitations
- Personalise your party invitations
Create personalised wedding table numbers
Wedding table numbers are an essential part of your wedding stationery if you have created a seating plan for your wedding guests. They will help your guests find their seats and can also become a decorative part of your wedding tablescape. We have come up with this practical guide on how to personalise your wedding table numbers and even how you can use our wedding table numbers to create a matching wedding table plan.
Do I need wedding table numbers?
- If you are having a set seating plan for your wedding then you will need wedding table numbers, as well as wedding place cards.
- You can get creative with wedding table names instead of numbers, having them reflect your wedding theme.
- If your guests are able to choose their own seats then wedding table numbers will not be required.
How to choose your wedding table numbers
Wedding table numbers are an essential part of your wedding tablescape, should, therefore, reflect the style of your wedding. When choosing your wedding table name or numbers you will want to bear in mind:
- Your wedding invitations: You may wish for your wedding table numbers to match your wedding invitations and other on-the-day wedding stationery, to create a cohesive look, that is sure to impress your guests.
- Your wedding colour scheme: Use your table numbers as part of your wedding decorations by matching them into your wedding colour scheme.
- Your wedding theme: With a range of designs, we offer wedding table numbers to suit different wedding styles and themes.
- Foiled wedding table numbers: Add a touch of luxury to your on-the-day wedding stationery with our metallic gold foiling.
Personalise your wedding table numbers
Use our online editing tool to personalise your wedding table numbers. Add your names and wedding date to one side of the wedding table numbers to turn them into lovely souvenirs from your big day. You can then write out your table numbers or table names by hand on the front of your cards, once you receive them.
If you would like us to print the names or numbers of your tables, then you will need to add each wedding table number to your basket individually, typing your table names in the font and colour of your choice.
Do not hesitate to get in touch with our friendly customer service team if you need any help personalising your wedding table numbers or names. They will also be able to advise whether or not it is possible to adapt your preferred design as part of our advanced personalised changes and whether your desired changes would incur a surcharge.
How to use and display your wedding table numbers
- Order your wedding table numbers or names separately to have the text printed directly onto your table numbers, or write the table names by hand for a more personal touch.
- Display your wedding table numbers or names where it is easy for your guests to see them, with a wide variety of wedding table number holders available.
- Use matching table numbers to create a DIY wedding table plan. Add your guests’ names to the corresponding table numbers and then get creative in displaying these cards. Take a look at our rustic wedding table plan for more inspiration.
- Alternatively, you can create your own wedding table numbers. Take a look at our DIY wedding table numbers to see how we used plants to incorporate the table numbers into your wedding centrepieces.