Tips for your photo wedding thank you cardsChoosing the best wedding photos to immortalise your special day
Once the wedding has been and gone you still need to thank your guests for their attendance and all their beautiful gifts. Treat your loved ones to a photo from your big day with our photo wedding thank you cards. Your friends and family are sure to treasure your wedding photos for years to come. Our wedding thank you cards are the perfect way to share your professional wedding photos taken throughout your wedding day. We are sure that you will not need an excuse to flick back through your wedding photos! This will, however, leave you with a tough decision: “What photo should I choose for my wedding thank you cards?” Luckily Rosemood is here to help, with some advice on which wedding photos to use on your wedding thank you cards.
Which photo should I choose for my wedding thank you cards?
Adorn your wedding thank you cards with a beautiful couple shot
The most logical choice of photo for your photo wedding thank you cards is to choose a picture of you both on your wedding day. By accompanying your thank you message with a photo of you as a couple, both with beaming smiles, you will show your loved ones how their presence helped make your happy day so special! Your photo wedding thank you cards are lovely keepsakes for your guests and wedding thank you cards with a full page photo can be popped straight into a frame. We are, however, sure that you will be spoilt for choice when it comes to choosing a romantic picture of the two of you, so take a look below for some guidance on which photos will work best for your wedding thank you cards.
- For romantic wedding thank you cards: Choose a photo of you both during the more emotional parts of your wedding ceremony, or share a photo of you both exchanging a kiss. Sharing a tender moment with your loved ones will immortalise the love that you have for each other and will have your friends and family feeling nostalgic about your wedding day.
- For original wedding thank you cards: If you asked your photographer to capture your unique personalities in your wedding photos, then we are sure that you have a series of wedding photos with you jumping for joy or striking quirky poses. This will be the perfect way to remind your loved ones of your atypical wedding day!
Use your wedding thank you cards to zoom in on the details of your big day
If your wedding was all about the symbolic or sentimental details then focus in on these important elements using your wedding thank you cards. If your wedding ring is an important family heirloom or if the flowers in your bouquet formed the basis of all of your wedding decorations, sum up your day with wedding photos focussing on such details.
- Show off your rings: Use a photo of your both holding hands to show off your new wedding rings on your wedding thank you cards. This photo will be highly symbolic of the vows that you both made.
- Use your bride and groom outfits: Use photos that highlight an element of your and your partner’s wedding outfits to symbolise your union. Show off his cufflinks alongside your jewellery, your high-heels with his black shoes, or even his bow tie with your flower crown.
- Display the most memorable elements of the wedding reception: If your guests all fell in love with your wedding cake or couldn’t get enough of your photobooth, then have them reminiscing about the fun memories that you all made together by using photos of specific elements of your wedding reception on your wedding thank you cards.
Adapting your photo wedding thank you cards to suit different recipients
We are sure that you invited a wide variety of guests to your wedding day, so you may wish to thank them all in different ways. Your choice of wedding photos may change based on who you are sending your wedding thank you cards to. You may wish to keep your wedding thank you cards traditional for the older members of your family or show off your fun-side to your friends. Either way here are the two safest options when it comes to choosing wedding photos for your photo wedding thank you cards.
Wedding thank you cards with a photo of the happy couple
A photo of you both as a couple is one of the most obvious choices for your wedding thank you cards, however, we are sure that you have photos in various styles. Choose to upload a more classical and formal couple photo for your family members, and create wedding thank you cards with a fun photo for your friends. Remember that your wedding thank you cards should bring a smile to the recipients face so feel free to get creative with personalising your cards online.
Wedding thank you cards with a group snap
If you had your photographer take various group snaps on your big day then these are ideal for your wedding thank you cards. Upload one of the family lineups to your more traditional wedding thank you cards and keep that one of you and your bridal party for the thank you cards for your bridesmaids and groomsmen. We are sure that all of your friends and family will be delighted to spot themselves on your wedding photos, reminding them how they helped make your wedding day so special!
Wedding thank you cards with multiple photos
For the more indecisive newlyweds, or perhaps just those who are most photogenic, we offer a range of wedding thank you cards with multiple photos, so that you don’t have to choose just one wedding photo! You can share up to three photos from your big day and it is best to keep these photos in a consistent style. If you have your heart set on wedding thank you cards that only have one photo, then do not fret! Get in touch with our friendly customer service team who will work with our graphic designers, as part of our advanced personalised changes, to see if it is possible to add multiple photo fields to your favourite wedding thank you cards.
Practical tips for choosing photos for your wedding thank you cards
As with all of our personalised stationery, it is important that you take the quality of your wedding photos into account when creating your wedding thank you cards. Here a couple of things to bear in mind before uploading your photos to your favourite wedding thank you cards design.
- Ensure that your wedding photos are of a high enough resolution: In order to guarantee high-quality printing for your wedding thank you cards, we recommend that you use photos with a resolution of greater than 300 dpi.
- Choose wedding thank you cards to suit the format of your favourite wedding photos: Portrait wedding thank you cards are best adapted to portrait photos of the happy couple, whilst you should opt for landscape wedding thank you cards if you wish to include a wide group shot. Take a look at our page on choosing the correct photo format for more information.