Photo advice for your personalised stationery
The photo on your personalised stationery is often an essential part of your creation, especially when it comes to wedding thank you cards and baby thank you cards Rosemood is here to help with hints and tips that will help you choose photos of the correct resolution and format! Explore our photo advice pages for more information about how to choose your photos based on the format and quality of your photos, as well as some ideas for poses and lighting.
Often your photo baby announcements will be the first glimpse of your baby for many of your loved ones, and it is your first chance to show off his or her big blue eyes with pride. It is just as important to choose the right photo for your photo wedding thank you cards, as your guests are sure to treasure your chosen photo for years to come to remind them of your special day. Take a look at the tips below to see what factors you need to consider when choosing your baby or wedding photos for your personalised stationery.
- Choose a photo in the format that corresponds to your personalised stationery. Take a look at our advice on how to choose the correct photo format based on the different types of photo fields on our personalised stationery.
- Choose a high-resolution photo. To guarantee our standard of high-quality printing we ask that you use photos with a resolution of at least 300 dpi. Take a look at our page about photo quality for more information.
- Use our tips to help you take good baby photos. As with all photos, the type of camera used and the lighting can often make all the difference!
- Use our suggested poses and photo options for your baby photos if you are stuck for inspiration for your baby announcements or photo baby thank you cards.
- Say thank you with photo wedding thank you cards. Use our wedding thank you cards hints and tips to choose your favourite wedding photos based on the recipients of your thank you cards!
- You must have the rights to your photo: Thank you for understanding that we cannot print any images that are copyright. You must, therefore, use photos that you have taken yourself, or provide us with written proof that you have paid for or have been granted the rights to a copyright image.
Once you have chosen and uploaded your photo, you can edit your photo using our photo editing tools, which will allow you to change the contrast and saturation of your photo, as well as allowing you to add photo effects. Our graphic designers will also check the quality of your photo as part of our complimentary retouching service. They will retouch your photo where necessary to optimise your photo for printing. We may also be in touch if we find that your photo is not of a high enough quality to guarantee our usual standard of high-quality printing so that you can see whether or not you have a photo of a higher resolution. Needless to say, your photo stationery is in good hands!