What elements of your stationery can I personalise?
- Our online editing tool allows you to add text to your personalised stationery, and you can also select the size, colour and font that you prefer.
- You can also upload photos to our stationery that features photo fields (but you are not required to fill all photo fields if you wish to include fewer photos).
- You will be given a choice of our paper types and range of coloured envelopes to make you stationery unique.
- Whilst you cannot use our online editing tool to change essential elements of the illustrations or the base colour of the design, our graphic designers may be able to do so, so do not hesitate to get in touch with our friendly team to discuss advanced personalised changes.
What is an advanced personalised change?
Advanced personalised changes are modifications that you will be unable to do within our online editing tool but that our graphic designers can make once you have submitted your order. Please be aware that we are not able to change the colour of all designs, especially watercolour invitations or cards, so our friendly customer service team will let you know whether your desired changes are possible and whether they will incur a surcharge.
What is considered as an advanced personalised change?
- Changing the colour of your invitations or cards, whether that be the background or the illustration
- Moving or removing a part of the illustration or design
- Adding photos to your stationery, when photo fields don’t form part of the design
- Removing photo fields
- Requesting a four-page version of a card or invitation that is usually only in a two-page version
- Adding text to the inside of our christening or wedding order of service booklets
- Creating a map for your guest information cards
Do I need to pay for advanced personalised changes?
The cost of advanced personalised changes is based on the time that it takes our graphic designers to complete such modifications. Get in touch with our customer service team, who will then give you a quote for your advanced changes. If you accept to pay the one-off personalisation fee, we will then provide you with an advanced personalisation code that you can use to pay the surcharge. Most of our one-off fees are around £10 or £15, so it can be worth paying the little extra to make your perfect invitations or cards.
How do I pay for my requested advanced personalised changes?
Once you have requested an advanced personalised change, our team will give you a quote for the one-off personalisation fee. If you accept this quote, we will then send you an email with a unique code. You can enter this code once you have validated your order, on the page that gives you a choice of paper and envelopes. The personalisation fee will then be added to your subtotal.
What can I do if I like the design but would prefer a different colour?
Do not hesitate to get in touch with our friendly team to see if it is possible to modify the colour of your chosen design. We will then let you know whether this change incurs a surcharge. Unfortunately we are unable to change the colour of watercolour designs, seeing as they were originally hand painted.
Can I order my invitations or cards in a different format to the one offered?
It is possible to change between a two-page and a four-page design, however, we are unable to offer personalised stationery in bespoke dimensions. Get in touch with our customer service team to find out whether or not it is possible to change the size of your invitations or cards. Please be aware that our customer service team may then ask you to submit your order on another design in order to match the format, but rest assured that your preferred design will then be transferred onto the card.
Why do I have to order a different design to the one I have chosen, if I want to change the format of my stationery?
We are unfortunately unable to produce bespoke dimensions for invitations or cards, but we can usually transfer the design from one format to another. Therefore we may ask you to submit an order by personalising another design in the desired format so that our graphic designers can then transfer the elements of your two-page card to a four-page one. Although it can be unnerving to personalise a design that you have not chosen, rest assured that our graphic designers will take the necessary steps to recreate your preferred design and we will show you the final version electronically before sending it to print.
Can I create personalised stationery in two different languages?
You can personalise our stationery in multiple languages. If you order the same design in different languages our graphic designers will take the necessary steps to harmonise the text and formatting across both versions. Now that we have websites in three different countries, we are able to proofread text in English, French and German. For any other languages, we ask you to double check your text for spelling errors as we will be unable to do so. Please note that if you would like to add text in Chinese or Arabic, you will currently be unable to do so in our online editing tool. You can, however, send us your text by email, (with instructions on where to position each piece of text), and our graphic designers will then add it to your personalised stationery.
The validation of my order is taking a long time, is this normal?
Once that you are happy with your personalised stationery, you can validate your order. This saves the design to our system, uploading the photos and text. It can, therefore, take up to 30 seconds for this process to take place. If after 30 seconds you are still waiting for confirmation of your order, you can get in touch with our friendly team.