How to order your personalised stationery
Each piece of personalised stationery from Rosemood goes through the same process whether that be free personalised samples or 300 wedding invitations. Once you have personalised your stationery, the Rosemood team gets down to work, checking the text and formatting of your personalised stationery as part of our complimentary retouching service. Once we know that you are happy with your design we will send your order to print, before getting it to you via a courier. You will be able to track where your personalised stationery is up to via your online account by clicking on “My Orders”. Take a look below at a step-by-step guide on how to order personalised invitations and stationery from Rosemood or check out our FAQs pages for more specific information. Feel free to contact our friendly team if you need any advice on personalising your stationery during any of the stages below.
Order your personalised stationery in four steps...
Step 1: Choose your favourite stationery design
- Browse our catalogues of wedding stationery, christening stationery, baby announcements and baby thank you cards, and note cards in order to find the stationery and the design that most suits you.
- Order free samples before submitting your order if you would like to get a feel for our high-quality paper and printing.
Step 3: Advanced personalised changes
- If you would like to change the colour of your personalised stationery, add or remove photo fields or even change elements of the illustration then you can contact our team to discuss advanced personalised changes.
- Once Rosemood has received your request, our customer service team will let you know whether your requested change incurs a surcharge, basing the additional fee on the time that it will take the graphic designers to make the modifications.
- If you are happy to pay this surcharge, our customer service team will then send you a link to pay the supplement. Our proofreaders and graphic designers will then get to work on your design.
Step 2: Personalise your stationery
- Click on the red “Personalise” button to enter our online editing tool ready to replace the sample text with your personalised stationery wording in the font and colour of your choice, and to add images to required photo fields.
- Double check that you are happy with the text before clicking “Validate your order”. You then have the opportunity to leave special instructions for Rosemood if there is something that you would like us to change, e.g. alignment of the text.
Step 4: Choose quantity and finishing touches, before adding your details
- Select the quantity of stationery required by clicking on the drop-down menu on the left-hand side of the screen. If you are an ordering a free personalised sample then select “1 Free Copy”. Please note that this option will not be available for foil stamped cards.
- Choose from our four high-quality paper types and our range of coloured envelopes.
- Choose from our Colissimo or Chronopost shipping methods.
- At this point, you can also choose to “Continue shopping” if you would like to add multiple products to your order.
- Create an account with Rosemood if you haven’t already done so ready to add your delivery address and payment details.
Then leave the rest to us...
Step 5: Proofreading
- Our talented proofreaders will read all the text on your personalised stationery, double checking for spelling errors.
- Our proofreaders may contact you via email or phone to verify the details found on your personalised stationery or to suggest alternative wording.
- We are able to proofread and correct text in English, French and German, but will rely on you checking your text in any other language.
Step 6: Retouching by graphic designers
- Our graphic designers will optimise the formatting of your stationery and the quality of photos for printing.
- If you have ordered multiple products our graphic designers will ensure that the formatting of the text and images is harmonised across all of your stationery.
- Our graphic designers may inform you that the resolution or quality of your photos is too low to guarantee high-quality printing. At this point, they would ask you to consider using an alternative photo.
Step 7: Your stamp of approval
- If our proofreaders or graphic designers have made changes to your personalised stationery or you had requested advanced personalised changes, we will then ask you to approve the changes to your stationery, before sending it to print.
Step 8: Printing
- Once you have approved your order for printing, you order will be printed on the next working day.
Step 9: Foil stamping
- If you have chosen a foil stamped design, the foil is then applied manually at our printing atelier and this can take 2-3 working days depending on when your specific stationery design is scheduled for foil stamping.
- If you would like more information on which day of the week your design is usually foil stamped then get in touch with our friendly customer service team.
Step 10: Shipping
- Once your order has been printed and prepared, your personalised stationery will be delivered to you by our courier partners.
- You can track your order via the “My orders” section of your online account.
- For more information on shipping methods and delivery times take a look at our shipping timeline.