- Wording advice
- Save The Date Wording
- Christmas Card Verses 2023
- Business Christmas Card Messages 2023
- Christmas Card Messages 2023 -
- Wedding Invitation Wording +
- Change the Date Wording
- RSVP Wording
- Writing Your Wedding Order of Service
- Wedding Thank You Card Wording
- Baby Thank You Card Wording
- Baby Shower Invitation Wording
- Baby Announcement Wording
- Christening Invitation Wording
- Communion Invitation Wording
- Writing Your Christening Order Of Service
- Kids Party Invitation Wording
- Party Invitation Wording
- Wording Your Personalised Note Cards
Short Christmas greetings 2023
It is that time of year again when we huddle around the fire and begin to complement the year gone by. Hot chocolate, melted marshmallows and crunchy gingerbread men make an appearance once more, as do your favourite baubles and Christmas décor. We are sure you are eager to send a note of warm wishes to your family and friends in your personalised Christmas cards. But perhaps you are short on time, or writing just isn’t your forte? If you are struggling to put your sentiment into words, there’s no need to get your tinsel in a tangle – we have prepared some short Christmas greetings for you in a variety of styles. The benefit of keeping your printed Christmas card greetings short and sweet is that it leaves you space to add individual messages by hand for a thoughtful finishing touch. All that remains is to follow your short Christmas messages with your preferred sign-off, so your loved ones know who to thank!
Traditional Christmas greetings
Some of our favourite Christmas card messages are the most traditional and will be appreciated by your family and friends from every generation. These clear and concise messages say it all in a single sentence, so you can let the design of your stunning Christmas cards do the talking. If you are in search of even more short Christmas greetings, why not dig out the sentimental Christmas cards you have kept over the years and read their messages for inspiration?
- Wishing you peace and joy this holiday season and always.
- Sending warm wishes to you and your family this Christmas.
- May you be blessed with health and happiness this new year.
- We wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
- Good tidings to you and yours this holiday season.
- Season’s greetings to you at this magical time of year.
Modern Christmas greetings
If you are looking to renovate your season’s greetings cards this year, then opt to include a more modern message. Your loved ones will welcome the change and are sure to be left smiling at your thoughtfulness and originality! Of course, if you are keen to really get everyone giggling, then why not go one step further and include Christmas card puns? It is a fantastic way to let your personality and sense of humour shine through your stationery.
Have a blessed and blissful Christmas!
- I hope your Christmas is filled with love and laughter.
- Cheers to happy holidays!
- Have a fun and festive yuletide season!
- Wishing you all the best for the holidays and new year.
- Have a holly jolly Christmas!
Rhyming Christmas greetings
A surefire way to ensure your short Christmas greeting is enjoyed by all is to transform it into a rhyme! Whether you are looking for a few words for the front of your Christmas card or for a message to write inside, inserting one of these catchy festive phrases will elevate your stationery to a whole new level. If you have space in your card to include a longer greeting, then you could always explore our Christmas card verses too for alternative ideas. Feeling creative? Why not try and create your own rhyming Christmas greeting? You could be a poet and you just didn’t know it!
- ‘Tis the season to send warm wishes to friends!
- Wishing you all the good things that Christmas brings.
- Wishing you gladness, festive cheer and a wonderful new year!
- To all we hold so dear, enjoy joy and peace this year.
- Sending warm thoughts your way for a happy holiday!
- May your Christmas be filled with sharing, with loving and with caring.