- How to personalise
- Personalise your save the date cards
- Personalise your wedding invitations +
- Personalise your guest information cards
- Personalise your RSVP cards
- Personalise your invitation belly bands
- Personalise your wedding menu cards
- Personalise your wedding table numbers
- Personalise your wedding thank you cards
- Personalise your baby thank you cards
- Personalise your baby announcements
- Personalise your christening invitations
- Personalise your baby shower invitations
- Personalise your place cards
- Personalise your gift tags
- Personalise your Christmas cards
- Personalise your business Christmas cards
- Personalise your Christmas thank you cards
- Personalise your kids party invitations
- Personalise your party invitations
Personalise your baby thank you cards
We are sure that you have been showered with gifts in the run-up to and following the birth of your little one, so make sure that your friends and family know how much you appreciate their support and kind gestures by sending them personalised baby thank you cards. With a range of designs for both girls and boys, you are sure to find baby thank you cards that will suit your little one. All of our cards can be personalised with the message of your choice and you can even upload a photo of your new baby. Take a look below at our guide, which gives advice on how to choose and personalise your baby thank you cards.
How to choose your baby thank you cards
With a whole range of designs, it may be difficult to decide on your favourite baby thank you cards. With everything from sweet illustrated animals to modern minimalist designs, you are sure to find the baby thank you cards that are right for your little boy or girl. Use the filters on the left-hand side of our catalogue to narrow down your choice by colour, number of photos or even designer. You can also take a look at the following collections for more inspiration:
- Matching thank you cards- if you sent out baby announcements from Rosemood, then you may wish to send thank you cards to match!
- Baby girl cards- we offer a range of baby thank you cards for girls with everything from pretty pink designs to floral motifs.
- Baby boy cards- we offer a range of baby thank you cards for boys, with designs in a range of colours!
- Photo baby thank you cards- these are the perfect chance to share an up-to-date photo of your little one, to show your loved ones how much he or she has grown since they received their baby announcements.
- Christening thank you cards- our cards can be adapted for any occasion, with certain designs matching our christening invitations.
- Foiled baby thank you cards- add a bit of sparkle to your cards with our luxurious metallic foiling.
If you love one of our designs but would prefer to see the design in a different colour, then do not hesitate to get in touch with our friendly customer service team to discuss advanced personalised changes. We are able to adapt some of our designs to make sure that they are perfect for your baby so our customer service team will let you know whether your desired changes are possible and whether or not they incur a small surcharge to cover the extra time taken by the graphic designers to create a bespoke version of our designs.
Do not hesitate to order free samples of our personalised baby thank you cards to get a feel for our high-quality printing and paper, and to see some of our most popular designs in print. Otherwise, if you already have your eye on one of our designs, feel free to order a personalised sample with your thank you message and photos to see if you love it as much in print!
Personalise your baby thank you card wording
Once you have chosen your baby thank you cards, the next step is to use our online editing tool to add the thank you message of your choice. We know that you probably have your hands full with your little one so you can either add a typed thank you message to save time, or if you would prefer to write a heartfelt message by hand, then you can simply leave your cards blank. A handwritten note will allow you to be specific about which gifts you received, making your baby thank you cards more sincere. Not sure what to write on your cards? Take a look at our baby thank you card wording ideas for some inspiration.
Upload a photo to your baby thank you cards
Photo baby thank you cards are the perfect way to treat your loved ones to another baby photo for their collection. The convenient mini-format of our cards will allow your loved ones to display the baby photo with ease, and proud Grandma can even slip it into her handbag! You can upload multiple photos to your online account before dragging and dropping them onto your cards to see which photo you prefer. Take a look at our photo advice on how to take good baby photos for your baby thank you cards!
Choose the finishing touches for your baby thank you cards
We offer a range of finishing touches to help you make your baby thank you cards truly unique. When personalising your cards, you will be asked to choose from our:
- High-quality paper types: choose your paper based on your design, with our textured ivory paper giving a more classic feel, whilst our satin coated paper will add a glossy finish to your photo baby thank you cards.
- Range of envelopes: We offer a variety of envelopes to match your cards. White or ivory envelopes included.
- Corner types: Stick to classic square edges, or opt to pay a supplement for rounded corners.
If you need any help choosing the finishing touches for your baby thank you cards then do not hesitate to get in touch with our friendly customer service team.
Rosemood will retouch your baby thank you cards
As with all of our personalised stationery, your baby thank you cards will go through our complimentary retouching service. Our proofreaders will double check your thank you message for spelling or grammar errors, before passing your baby thank you cards onto our graphic designers, who will optimise the formatting of your cards for printing. They may also retouch your photos, where necessary, to make sure that your baby thank you cards are perfect!