- How to personalise
- Personalise your save the date cards
- Personalise your wedding invitations +
- Personalise your guest information cards
- Personalise your RSVP cards
- Personalise your invitation belly bands
- Personalise your wedding menu cards
- Personalise your wedding table numbers
- Personalise your wedding thank you cards
- Personalise your baby thank you cards
- Personalise your baby announcements
- Personalise your christening invitations
- Personalise your baby shower invitations
- Personalise your place cards
- Personalise your gift tags
- Personalise your Christmas cards
- Personalise your business Christmas cards
- Personalise your Christmas thank you cards
- Personalise your kids party invitations
- Personalise your party invitations
Create your personalised baby announcements
Congratulations on the birth of your new baby! We bet that you can’t wait to share the exciting news, so do so with the help of our personalised baby announcements. With a range of different designs suitable for baby boys and girls, you are sure to find the right birth announcements to show off your new bundle of joy! Read on to discover our guide to choosing and personalising your baby announcements, with advice on what information your loved ones will be waiting to find out and hints and tips on how to add a baby photo.
Choose a style for your baby announcements
Your baby might already have started to show little signs of a personality that match the style of one of our baby announcements, or there might just be a design that reminds you of the wallpaper in his nursery. Either way, with everything from floral motifs to elephants on parade, you will be sure to find a design to suit your little one within our catalogue! For some, it may be love at first sight when it comes to finding the perfect baby announcements, whilst others will need to take the time to browse our catalogue. If you fall into the latter category then use the helpful filters on the left-hand side of our catalogue to narrow down our cards by colour or format and even by the designer. Otherwise, you can take a look at the following collections to help narrow down your choice:
- Baby girl announcements: we offer a range of birth announcements suited to your little baby girl.
- Baby boy announcements: Choose the colour of your cards to suit your little boy.
- Photo baby announcements: Give your loved ones their first glimpse of your baby with the help of adorable baby photos.
- Foiled baby announcements: Add a touch of sparkle to your cards with the help of our gold foil.
If you think that a few tweaks would make one of our designs perfect for your new baby, then do not hesitate to ask! We can adapt many of our birth announcements as part of our advanced personalised changes. So whether you are looking to change the colour or add more photos, get in touch with our friendly customer service team to see if our graphic designers can make your desired changes and whether the creation of your bespoke cards incurs a surcharge.
If you are struggling to settle on one design, then do not hesitate to order free samples of our most popular baby announcements. You can also order personalised samples to see what your favourite design looks like in print, before submitting your full order!
Personalise your baby announcement wording
Once you have chosen your baby announcements, the next step is to personalise them! All of the text can be fully personalised and you can even choose the size and font of your text. If you aren’t sure what to write on your baby announcements, then as a general rule you can’t go wrong by including:
- Parents’ names
- Baby’s name
- Date and time of birth
- Place of birth
You can write your birth announcements in various styles with some people opting for classic baby announcement wording, and others personalised poems. You can be as creative as you wish, but if you need some help putting pen to paper you can take a look at our baby announcement wording ideas for suggested texts. Don’t worry if you make a mistake in your wording as our proofreaders will double check your text for spelling or grammar errors before we send your order to print!
Personalise your photo baby announcements
The hardest part about personalising your baby announcements will be to choose the baby photos of your little one that you wish to share! Your photo baby announcements may be the first glimpse that your loved ones have of your baby, so there is a lot riding on that baby photo. Not sure which photo to choose? Take a look at our photo advice, for information on the required format and quality of your photo, as well as some hints and tips about taking baby photos.
Our online editing tool allows you to upload multiple photos to your account so that you can try out different photos on your baby announcements. Simply drag and drop your photos onto your baby announcements and then leave the rest up to us. As part of our complimentary retouching service, our graphic designers will retouch your photo to guarantee a high-quality print. They may also get in touch if they find that your photo does not meet the standard required for good-quality printing to ask if you have an alternative photo available.
Choose the finishing touches for your baby announcements
As with all of our personalised stationery, we offer a range of finishing touches to help you make your baby announcements truly unique. When creating your personalised cards, you will be given a choice of:
- High-quality paper types: we have carefully selected our paper types to suit all of our baby designs.
- Envelopes: Choose the envelopes that best match your cards.
- Luxurious metallic foils: Your choice of gold, silver or copper foiling will be applied to your foiled baby announcements.
- Corner types: Stick to classic square edges, or opt to pay a supplement for rounded corners.
If you need any help choosing the finishing touches for your baby announcements then do not hesitate to get in touch with our friendly customer service team.
Order envelopes for your baby announcements in advance
You are sure to be rushed off your feet once your baby arrives so why not get ahead of time by addressing the envelopes for your baby announcements in advance! Use our envelopes in advance service to have your envelopes sent to you before your baby is even born. Once you then order your birth announcements, you will not need the envelopes provided so you can select zero envelopes to have them reimbursed.
Don’t forget that our customer service is on hand to help you create your perfect personalised baby announcements. They will be more than happy to answer any questions that you may have, and in the meantime, you can always take a look at our baby announcement FAQ.