- How to personalise
- Personalise your save the date cards
- Personalise your wedding invitations +
- Personalise your guest information cards
- Personalise your RSVP cards
- Personalise your invitation belly bands
- Personalise your wedding menu cards
- Personalise your wedding table numbers
- Personalise your wedding thank you cards
- Personalise your baby thank you cards
- Personalise your baby announcements
- Personalise your christening invitations
- Personalise your baby shower invitations
- Personalise your place cards
- Personalise your gift tags
- Personalise your Christmas cards
- Personalise your business Christmas cards
- Personalise your Christmas thank you cards
- Personalise your kids party invitations
- Personalise your party invitations
Create your personalised gift tagsChristening and wedding gift tags
Personalised gift tags are not to be underestimated as they can not only be used to label your christening or wedding favours but also to finish off your decorations! These small pieces of personalised stationery are very versatile and you can personalise your gift tags accordingly. Turn your personalised gift tags into souvenirs by adding the details of your celebrations to the front, and add a personal touch by writing out the names of the lucky recipients by hand. Take a look below for our guide to personalising your gift tags, and discover a whole host of ideas on how to use your personalised tags to add sophisticated finishing touches to your wedding or christening!
Choose a design for your personalised gift tags
We off a range of different designs for both wedding gift tags and christening gift tags. Whilst it may not be easy to settle on your favourite design, you can narrow down your choice by using the filters to the left-hand side of the catalogues. You will want to create personalised gift tags that fit with the colour scheme and style of your event, whether that be a rustic wedding or a nautical-themed christening. If you have already ordered invitations for your big event, then you will be able to find matching gift tags within our catalogue, and we are sure that this attention to detail will impress your guests!
If you still haven’t found exactly what you are looking for in terms of personalised gift tags, then do not hesitate to get in touch with our friendly customer service team. They will be able to let you know whether we can adapt any of our existing designs to suit your needs as part of our advanced personalised changes and whether these changes involve a small one-off fee to cover the time it will take for the graphic designers to adapt the design just for you! You can also order personalised samples of our gift tags to see which of our designs you prefer in print.
Create your personalised gift tags online
Once you have chosen your favourite design, you can personalise your gift tags online using our online editing tool. Go ahead and add your names and the date of your celebrations to turn your gift tags into lovely keepsakes for the lucky recipients. You can even choose the size, colour and style of the text! If you have bought other items of christening or wedding stationery, our graphic designers will ensure that the text on your personalised gift tags is in the same style, as part of our complimentary retouching service.
You will also be given a choice of high-quality paper types, so do not hesitate to get in touch with our friendly customer service team if you need any help deciding which paper type would best suit your design!
How to use your personalised gift tags
Once you have personalised your gift tags online, that just leaves you to decide how you are going to use them on the day. You can either stick to the personalised text that you added online or go ahead and write out the names of the lucky recipients by hand on your gift tags. Your wedding or christening tags come with pre-punched holes so you can slip them onto some coloured ribbon or rustic twine, ready to tie them to your favours or decorations. Remember that gift tags aren’t only for labelling presents, so here are a few ideas on how to use them at your wedding or your child’s christening.
Wedding favour tags
Wedding gift tags can be used right across your wedding day and are an easy way to create a cohesive theme across many elements of your big day. Here are just a few ideas on how to use your wedding tags to wow your guests with the attention to detail!
- Tie them to your wedding invitations: if our wedding invitation belly bands seem a bit formal for the style of your wedding, then why not tie your wedding invitations and inserts together using matching ribbon or twine, and add one of our wedding gift tags!
- Label your wedding favours: add your guests’ names to their wedding favours, and you could even use our wedding favour tags to write a message for each guest. Labelled wedding favours can double up as place cards!
- Tie them to your napkins: Ensure that you napkins blend seamlessly into your wedding decorations by tying one of your wedding gift tags to them.
- Create DIY place cards: Take a look at our blog to see how we used our wedding gift tags to create DIY place cards using mini succulents.
- Incorporate them into your wedding decorations: These wedding tags can be added to any wedding decorations, so why not go ahead and tie one around your mason jar centrepieces with some rustic twine.
- Label your gifts for the bridal party: It’s traditional to give your bridal party gifts to thank them for all their help and support, so make sure that you don’t get them mixed up on the day with the help of our wedding tags.
Christening gift tags
- Label your christening favours: If you are treating your guests to a little gift to thank them for attending your child’s christening then why not label your christening favours with our christening favour tags.
- Tie them to your christening decorations: Our christening tags can be tied to various elements of your christening decorations, so why not add them to your decorative balloons or even your table decorations.
- Label your gifts for the godparents: Thank your child’s godparents with special gifts, labelling each one with christening gift tags.
The options are endless when it comes to using our personalised gift tags! You could even order a blank stock of your favourite tags to ensure that you have gift tags on hand for labelling gifts all year round. We even have blank Christmas gift tags that you can use to make sure that you don’t mix up those all-important presents underneath the Christmas tree!